Some new colours and styles for Paddies and other chloe bags....

Interesting..........not sure about the colors, but those things (odd colors) have a way of sneaking up on us. In the past, I bought a rainbow of Marc Jacobs. I prefer earthy colors - browns, carmels, blacks, with an occasional pop of color.

Hmm, I saw that green one in a picture a SA sent to me. I don't have anything to wear with that, even in spring/summer. I do think it's kinda neat to look at, same with the orange. It's just not me.

I am looking for an awesome wallet that I can carry with all/most of my bags. I don't really want it to match any of my bags, but instead I want to get a smile everytime I pull it out of my purse. I'm thinking orange may be fun, but I'm still not sure. It does seem like a "happy" color.:yes:

Hmm, I saw that green one in a picture a SA sent to me. I don't have anything to wear with that, even in spring/summer. I do think it's kinda neat to look at, same with the orange. It's just not me.

I am looking for an awesome wallet that I can carry with all/most of my bags. I don't really want it to match any of my bags, but instead I want to get a smile everytime I pull it out of my purse. I'm thinking orange may be fun, but I'm still not sure. It does seem like a "happy" color.:yes:

How about a patent? I like the new patent paddington, and I am eyeing the patent elvire wallet!! Just wish it was a little cheaper....

Hmm, wonder how the tangerine and gazon look in real life? I've noticed that the colors of leather of Chloe bags look different under different lighting conditions. And, definitely look different on computer.

I like the color variety and am thinking about the orange or lime twist to wear with a basic jeans/tees type outfit. Know what is probably coming next (is this blasphemy?) a multicolored pastel Paddy - all the hues in one bag! LV or somebody else is doing it already....and the lock could be a color too!

^ Yes, there were also quite a lot of multi-coloured bags in the S/S '08 shows, weren't there? Miu Miu (harlequin clutch :heart: ), Matthew Williamson for Pucci (triangular-patchwork long-strapped hobos) and of course, that Chloe clutch with all the clasps. :yes:

Also, Fendi did the multi-coloured triangular-patchwork To You Clutch for A/W '07.

Definitely a trend. :yes: