Some new colours and styles for Paddies and other chloe bags....

Yes, I think there are a lot of us "baby boomer" late bloomers out there.:yes: I was not into any of this as my kids were growing up, (just concentrating on THEM!) :rolleyes: but we didn't seem to SEE all this stuff. There wasn't the emphasis or attention to "celebrity" or their fashion at that time....maybe it was better that way? I don't know for sure. :graucho: We were too busy dealing with all the issues of the 60's and 70's I suppose. It was such a turbulent time, (but then again, this is too!). In any case, it's nice to concentrate on ourselves, for a change:smile: And yes, I may have more Chloes, but I bet your visa bills look much nicer than mine! LOL :girlsigh::girlsigh:

Agree, as has been said, the internet/media has changed our lifestyles tremendously. I think our focus was much different in the 60's and 70's --we weren't as much of an 'instant gratification/abundant thinking' society.
One of my first designer bags was the LV Speedy, thought I had arrived and carried it for 2-3 years--now I'm doing good if I carry the same bag for 2-3 days--:shame: sometimes I'm buying 2 or 3 bags a month.
Ah, but my Chloe collection is growing, as are those bills....:yes: