Some New Clothes We Haven't Seen Yet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's some new stuff that's up for sale...some of it is pretty cute :girlsigh:

ok, pics didn't work cause I was to lazy to photobucket them, so let me get this corrected...brb

2. ok here we go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. The halter is my favorite.....super cute!

4. and one last one from shopbop. Shopbop updated, but with stuff that's already out in other stores.

[​IMG]

5. The halter is my favorite too! I've been on the lookout ever since the nordie's buyer pictures were leaked a while back.

6. those blue shorts looks like a mbymj nylon bag i have :smile:

7. I forgot to add, that store got in the RAM tee in green too.

8. yea,
    i like the halter A LOT but might not like the price.. :lol: do you how much is it?

9. $165. Outrageous for cotton if you ask me.

10. I know Nordstrom is getting it so maybe I'll use my $60 Nordstrom Note on it...but still....$165????!?!?!

11. I'm not really feeling this stuff. Looks like really basic things I could get at lower prices somewhere else, except for maybe that shopbop piece

12. Ok, is it mean or does this stuff look plain a$$ jane. Like I can get that at the gap or old navy! Urban outfitters even..gosh, crank it up LAMB clothing. I see why its not out yet.

13. Here are some items I found through hidden links. Not really much that is new, but we now know what to expect from Nordies! I didn't include a lot of pics because they are already on lambcollections.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]