Some New Arrivals

jainstein

O.G.
Oct 15, 2006
My SA sent me photos of several new arrivals and I'd like to share with you ladies.

If you're seriously interested in any of the items, please PM me for the SA info. =)

Lambskin Maxi with matte gold HW
attachment.php

On the Road Tote

attachment.php

Degrade lambskin maxi

attachment.php

Coco Country Flap

attachment.php

Attachments

• classic_maxi.jpg
    classic_maxi.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 4,240
  • on the road tote.jpg
    on the road tote.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 1,695
  • maxi.jpg
    maxi.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 1,697
  • coco_country.jpg
    coco_country.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 1,677
o my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's the much anticipated (by me) light red maxi i guess!!??!!??? so, can we have a comparison with another red i wonder... it;s coral-y no... ooo maybe the brown is around the corner too! thanks for sharing i hope they have these colors as options for customization in the fall :graucho: cuz no more bags for me now :sad:

Yes, I think it has a bit coral tone to it. I guess we can compare this with the red patent strass next to it on display? ;) I LOVE the color and the matte gold HW of this bag and I'm seriously considering getting it. The only thing is that I already have several red flaps and bags and I've already purchased too many bags this month... Sigh. Only wish we had unlimited fund for our bags. :P
I should ban myself like you pls5!!!! :sweatdrop:

o my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's the much anticipated (by me) light red maxi i guess!!??!!??? so, can we have a comparison with another red i wonder... it;s coral-y no... ooo maybe the brown is around the corner too! thanks for sharing i hope they have these colors as options for customization in the fall :graucho: cuz no more bags for me now :sad:

yeah i have the 10c patent and the fuschia which is on the redder side of things so this would be too much--truly is tempting though. i love it! i have been waiting for its arrival... even if i cannot let myself buy!!!! thanks again for the eye candy