Some new accessories being "modeled"

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
I pick up the first set of accessories at the boutique today - I was not sure about the graffiti print, but two of my tpf buddies suggested the same scarf for my Lindsay, so I had to give it a try, and sure enough they were right! Then, two ebay scarves purchased especially for the bags that are modeling them. The gold one was my best ebay deal ever - won it for 12.99! I had fun playing dress up w/my bags and will be using all three bags soon.

Attachments

arsweb

chocolate bag addict
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
They look nice!

I have a question about the graffiti scarf...does it seem like the brass medal will tear the silk? I love the print, but I'm not too sure about the little medal on it.

btobias

Sep 10, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Love the scarfs! They Look really good together. You coordinate well! the graffiti wristlet is awsome too!

Can I get one of those teals for 20?! :roflmfao:

Neliza

O.G.
Jul 4, 2008
South Florida
Donnalynn, that graffiti scarf looks so great on your Lindsay :tup:

We're bag and scarf twins, I've got the teal carryall and that pink scarf!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
They look nice!

I have a question about the graffiti scarf...does it seem like the brass medal will tear the silk? I love the print, but I'm not too sure about the little medal on it.

I didnt even notice that little thing until I tied it onto the bag. I dont think itll rip the silk, I think its just held on by a separate stitch, but I bet it comes off without my even noticing it as some point.

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
Can you say cute.... Especially liking the gray w/pink:tup:

Ooh thanks for saying that - that was the one I wasnt sure about. I like it, but its not my favorite bag anymore and i was really trying to dress it up to make me love it again!!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
Love them all dressed up! My fave is the first pic; the graffitti & colors look great together :smile:
Seriously, they look like they were made for each other. I thought the print was a bit busy for my taste, but in accessories its just right.