Some new accessories being "modeled"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I pick up the first set of accessories at the boutique today - I was not sure about the graffiti print, but two of my tpf buddies suggested the same scarf for my Lindsay, so I had to give it a try, and sure enough they were right! Then, two ebay scarves purchased especially for the bags that are modeling them. The gold one was my best ebay deal ever - won it for 12.99! I had fun playing dress up w/my bags and will be using all three bags soon.

Attached Files:

2. Love the graffiti scarf! They all look so nice :girlsigh:

3. They look nice!

I have a question about the graffiti scarf...does it seem like the brass medal will tear the silk? I love the print, but I'm not too sure about the little medal on it.

4. Love the scarfs! They Look really good together. You coordinate well! the graffiti wristlet is awsome too!

Can I get one of those teals for 20?! :roflmfao:

5. I love what you've done with all of your bags!!! Very cute!

6. All of your bags look gorgeous in their new duds!!!

7. Can you say cute.... Especially liking the gray w/pink:tup:

8. Beautiful! I've been eyeing that graffiti scarf as well, that lil charm is so sweet...:heart:

9. I love all of your scarfs! They are gorgeous on your bags! Congrats!

10. Love them all dressed up! My fave is the first pic; the graffitti & colors look great together :smile:

11. Donnalynn, that graffiti scarf looks so great on your Lindsay :tup:

We're bag and scarf twins, I've got the teal carryall and that pink scarf!

12. I didnt even notice that little thing until I tied it onto the bag. I dont think itll rip the silk, I think its just held on by a separate stitch, but I bet it comes off without my even noticing it as some point.

13. haha if you can, you need to tell me so I can get one too!!!

14. Ooh thanks for saying that - that was the one I wasnt sure about. I like it, but its not my favorite bag anymore and i was really trying to dress it up to make me love it again!!

15. Seriously, they look like they were made for each other. I thought the print was a bit busy for my taste, but in accessories its just right.