Some needed ADVICE! Trevi or Azur NF...Disneyland?

I would skip the NF split the $ in half and tuck one half back into your TREVI fund and then use the other half for your Trip fund-t will take you a little longer to get the Trevi but it is the bag you really want and in my experience if I buy another bag than the one I REALLY WANT at the moment-I end up not loving the one I bought so just be patient and by Fall you will probably have enough to get the Trevi.
The trip is important & spending time w/your kids & friends are important-the bag is just a bag-it is fun to want something so badly that you can't hardly stand it-Look at it as your motivation to not waste $ on little things and the desire is keeping you disciplined!
Hope you have a fun trip!

I agree with those that have said to keep have of what you have saved for your trevi fund and then use the other half for the trip. You will still eventually get your trevi....but nothing can replace the memories you have with your children. We took our kids to WDW last year and they had an AMAZING time. This Summer we are going to DL and they are so excited!!!! I am new to LV and I starting to understand how addicting it can but to me it is a luxury in my life not a necessity.

Wow, what a decision to make.

I love Disneyland and LV and it sound like you really want give your children a wonderful experience, plus treat yourself to your dream bag.
You seem to be very level-headed and loving mom. You have really made some sacrifices in order to get your Trevi. So I say buy your bag, for you deserve it; and you will still have enough time to save some money to contribute to your kids Disneyland trip.

I try to be level-headed and suppress these LV urges...so hard hahaha. Most are saying to get the Trevi because I've sold a good number of classics to get it...but I can't get myself to. I've decided to hold off on the Trevi and use half of my fund for Disneyland.

I would skip the NF split the $ in half and tuck one half back into your TREVI fund and then use the other half for your Trip fund-t will take you a little longer to get the Trevi but it is the bag you really want and in my experience if I buy another bag than the one I REALLY WANT at the moment-I end up not loving the one I bought so just be patient and by Fall you will probably have enough to get the Trevi.
The trip is important & spending time w/your kids & friends are important-the bag is just a bag-it is fun to want something so badly that you can't hardly stand it-Look at it as your motivation to not waste $ on little things and the desire is keeping you disciplined!

Great suggestion and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I've waited and saved for this long...what's another few months right? arrrrgggggghhhhhhh :wacko:

You will not regret your decision after seeing your kids' smile on their faces when they enjoy the magic in Disneyland. When you eventually got your Trevi, you will love it and cherish it more.

Just keep our fingers cross - this wave of price increase (if it happens), will be as minor as the last round. The price for Trevi was increased only by $10 last year.

You will not regret your decision after seeing your kids' smile on their faces when they enjoy the magic in Disneyland. When you eventually got your Trevi, you will love it and cherish it more.

Just keep our fingers cross - this wave of price increase (if it happens), will be as minor as the last round. The price for Trevi was increased only by $10 last year.

ok phew! LV should reduce their prices if anything...

I try to be level-headed and suppress these LV urges...so hard hahaha. Most are saying to get the Trevi because I've sold a good number of classics to get it...but I can't get myself to. I've decided to hold off on the Trevi and use half of my fund for Disneyland.

You are a good mom! I love Disneyland too, and I still remember the first time I took my daughter; and just seeing that glee and excitement in her eyes was priceless.

The Trevi will be there, but sharing precious memories with your children is the best.

I was in LV today and they did tell me about the price increase on the 18th. I, too, want the Trevi and it IS going up to $2100+ for the GM and $1700+ for the PM. I think the guy told me 4% increase.

Your kids are more important and to see them happy i think is beyond a bag (i'm just a student though, love beautiful stuff ...) But in all cases its just a bag and you like try to spend as less money as you can for the trip and then after you can get you trevi dream bag !! in that case everybody is happy !!

I 100% agree with this!! Couldn't have said it better myself!

Plus the Trevi is such a great bag!! You might regret it if you didn't get it, even if it isn't right now.