I need some advice...here's my dilemma: So I've been saving up and now has enough for a brand new Trevi PM, however, it just hurts to see close to 2 grand spent on just one purse. I have been looking for a really good condition pre-loved Trevi but they're all going for 1300-1400. I think with everyone getting a tax refund, bids are getting higher. If they're around that price, I might as well get it brand new. I am also going to Vegas in May for a friend's wedding and will drive the 3 hours to LA to take my kids to Disneyland. I was hoping to use some of the money I've saved up for that trip. With that being said, I was going to get the Azur Neverfull MM and use the rest for the trip. If it wasn't for the trip, I would have no problem deciding...but if I get the NF then I will have to start my savings all over again. I'm a SAHM and a student so that makes saving kind of hard. Another thing: I sold my Mono Speedy 30, Damier NF GM, Epi Alma to fund my Trevi. I hate to have sold all these bags to get the Trevi and then not be able to get it...that will hurt! What to do?