Some mulberry reveals!!!

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
Although i have not been regularly posting due to a lot going on in my personal life over the past 8 months I have still been lavishing attention on my mulberries!!! So, without further ado please find below in the following posts additions to my mulberry family :yahoo:

The stunning, and currently my work bag, (gets lots of attention)...

Rouge Noir Bays... (i just love this one!) :nuts:

Attachments

• IMG_0234.JPG
    IMG_0234.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0233.JPG
    IMG_0233.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0230.JPG
    IMG_0230.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 49
Elvis - yes the mono is a very classy bag.. she is quite the sister to her Aqua Mabel!!

The fushia is adoreable.. i am not normally a pinky person however she will be a very cute summer bag for when i dont need to transport lots of stuff..

My you have been a busy lady:graucho: They're all absolutely gorgeous, my particular favourite is the Rouge Noir Bays- oh so sumptuous ..closely followed by the Mini Mabel ..what a fabulous shade of pink!!! J'adore:love: And the Mono Mable is so chic!!!
Congratulations!!! xoxo

Thanks Rachiem :smile:

And finally....

my latest...

Bit of a story here...

Got rid of my oak effie a year or so ago.. always always regretted it!! so, finally managed to acquire an effie (but in lavendar) last week. SHe is absolutely stunning and makes me think i had temporary insanity when i sold the oak one lol! :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0227.JPG
    IMG_0227.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0228.JPG
    IMG_0228.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0229.JPG
    IMG_0229.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 61