Some more recent purchases...

Ladybaga Thanks so much!

karman No worries...your name was better than mine.:shame:

saks4me Thank you!

veronica_ling The SA at Nordies & the boutique only mentioned Red & Black but Caramel sounds yummy!

jessiephy, AMJ, hc113, gaga_ser, babyontheway, bling*lover, bluekit, tryagain, lallybelle, coffeebaby, Anthea Pan, sjunky13, Bevyofpurses

:ty:

Last edited:
Here are the details...the prices for this line seems pretty reasonable considering all the recent increases.

FYI: I got the the 2 bags from Nordstroms and the wallet is from a Chanel boutique. Lastly, I saw a bigger version of the bag ($2700) at the boutique but it lost it shape when the SA took the stuffing out (kinda squishy...not very structured for those of you use to caviar).

Attachments

• Z13.JPG
    Z13.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Z11.JPG
    Z11.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Z12.JPG
    Z12.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Here are the details...the prices for this line seems pretty reasonable considering all the recent increases.

FYI: I got the the 2 bags from Nordstroms and the wallet is from a Chanel boutique. Lastly, I saw a bigger version of the bag ($2700) at the boutique but it lost it shape when the SA took the stuffing out (kinda squishy...not very structured for those of you use to caviar).

WOW!! Thanks for this info!! Congrats on your amazing loot!! :yahoo: