Some Mexico pictures

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Mexico for the first time back in the beginning of January for a week at an all-inclusive. The resort we went to was located on the West Coast, in the Mayan Riviera. I am looking at the pictures and wishing for another vacation! Anyway, I decided it would be fun to share some.

It was late at night when we arrived at our resort and it looked like this...

2. #2 Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
    Picture too large, lol...

Anyway, what has struck me the most was how warm it was! Definitely nothing like Canada in January!

3. [​IMG]

4. It gets quieter by the time the sun sets. During the day, the resort is buzzing with people.

[​IMG]

5. The colour of water at night is absolutely magnificent...

[​IMG]

6. As I already mentioned, it's a completely different story during the day!

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. We ventured out to the Eco Park next door where I saw all different types of animals! It's not a zoo, really but actually like a park where they, although held captive, have tons of room to roam around

[​IMG]

I am not sure who this is so I'm going to go with a yak. It fits.

[​IMG]

Monkey family

[​IMG]

Lion (?) Gosh, I'm so clueless...

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Flamingoes... When they all get up and fly, all you see is a big pink cloud!

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Macaws in our hotel lobby. They sing/talk/screech 24/7 but then you get used to the sound and start tuning it out. They are quite ill-spirited so you can not touch them... they will bite your finger off in a split second!

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Iguanas... These guys are everywhere :shocked:

[​IMG]

Mommy and baby iguanas!

[​IMG]

13. Now I will post some pictures of the resort, including the ruins that are located right there as well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. I am not sure what this actually is but I decided for myself that this was a charming little church

[​IMG]

15. Waterfall

[​IMG]