Some mega quick reveals for some impatient ladies!()

Wow what a wonderful haul!!

What a lucky lady, enjoy them ;)

Thank you, Amachelle; I purchased them over quite a few (difficult) months and my stop-offs at BV did keep my spirits up! I was sooo astonished to find my teddy Lexy - this was after my journeys down south had finished - she was clearly meant to be! ;)

Oh my goodness! I knew your reveal was going to be big what with all the hounding (hehe) but wow!! Yep it's massive! And they are all gorgeous. That del Rey is simply stunning! They all are of course.

Thank you, mills; it does look rather a greedy haul but it was over a fair few months and I didn't go near the Christmas or Spring sales this year ... A number of ladies bought a couple of items in each of these sales, so I've not really been as bad as it looks here - I'm just dreadful at getting my bags photographed and revealed (or confessed!) Teddy was my birthday present, and clearly fate that I found her, but I admit that the SDR was a naughty "extra" buy as I was waiting for Teddy to be brought down. The extra 20% definitely made the decision easier, too! ;)

I made a number of lightning visits to Kent at the beginning of the year and found Bicester Village a veritable ocean of solace. Here's why ...

First up, my IN-USE choc Bayswater. Allegedly a sub, but I have no idea why ...

View attachment 2691700

Secondly, my much longed-for oak Bays - nothing wrong with her at all ...

View attachment 2691701

No. 3 is the pistachio Bays - dreadful pic, it doesn't capture her colour at all ...

View attachment 2691702

No. 4 I had looked at for ages - my floral scribble Lily ...

View attachment 2691708

No. 5 - my birthday present, HG teddy bear rivet Alexa which I drove down for and back in one day at the end of May ...

View attachment 2691709View attachment 2691711

No. 6 - an impulse buy, when collecting no. 5 - my heavy oak suede, milk chocolate small Del Rey. Fell in love with her as soon as I tried her on!

View attachment 2691713

Let me know what you think, ladies!!

Sorry they are rushed shots! ;)
Love them all - congratulations!

I made a number of lightning visits to Kent at the beginning of the year and found Bicester Village a veritable ocean of solace. Here's why ...

First up, my IN-USE choc Bayswater. Allegedly a sub, but I have no idea why ...

View attachment 2691700

Secondly, my much longed-for oak Bays - nothing wrong with her at all ...

View attachment 2691701

No. 3 is the pistachio Bays - dreadful pic, it doesn't capture her colour at all ...

View attachment 2691702

No. 4 I had looked at for ages - my floral scribble Lily ...

View attachment 2691708

No. 5 - my birthday present, HG teddy bear rivet Alexa which I drove down for and back in one day at the end of May ...

View attachment 2691709View attachment 2691711

No. 6 - an impulse buy, when collecting no. 5 - my heavy oak suede, milk chocolate small Del Rey. Fell in love with her as soon as I tried her on!

View attachment 2691713

Let me know what you think, ladies!!

Sorry they are rushed shots! ;)

Wow awesome is right riff...love the bays all 3, lily is cute and del ray is very special but OMG love the teddies alexa.....well worth the wait they are amazing mayfly now a complete album please or even just a list it must be stunning

Thank you, mills; it does look rather a greedy haul but it was over a fair few months and I didn't go near the Christmas or Spring sales this year ... A number of ladies bought a couple of items in each of these sales, so I've not really been as bad as it looks here - I'm just dreadful at getting my bags photographed and revealed (or confessed!) Teddy was my birthday present, and clearly fate that I found her, but I admit that the SDR was a naughty "extra" buy as I was waiting for Teddy to be brought down. The extra 20% definitely made the decision easier, too! ;)

Bless your heart you dont need to justify them and you dont look greedy....just enjoy them all in good health...mega congrats they are all sooooooo beautiful

I caved in to your pressure, dear Molly, and did an incredibly fast (and boring) set of pics just to give you a flavour ...! I had to shift like Billy-o to get to that surprise party before the birthday girl, though! ;)

The choc suede Del Rey is an unexpected favourite with me, too; I wouldn't use her every day, and I do worry that using her as a shoulder bag could lead to rubbed areas, but she was too lovely to leave on the shelf - especially since the extra 20% off at BV ended that day! Lee will be getting an order from me very soon for a bag liner/organiser for her - she collapses into a puddle with no padding inside her ...

Lolots Mayfly. Glad you made the party on time. :/) at least Elvis & I will be quiet for a while now! No more hounding!
I can imagine choc suede Del Rey might be a bit delicate but she is lovely to look at. Get a bag liner to sort her baggy bottom out and spray her often
Thanks for taking the time to post the pics though, really enjoyed them xx

I love your belated reveals and love your replies even better as they all tell a story and so glad after your recent troubled purchases you are happy with your haul.

Enjoy...... Looks like you already have :smile:

Dare I ask about the green Lexi?

Wow awesome is right riff...love the bays all 3, lily is cute and del ray is very special but OMG love the teddies alexa.....well worth the wait they are amazing mayfly now a complete album please or even just a list it must be stunning

I'm so pleased you like Teddy, elvis; she's a bit of a Marmite bag, like the floral patent scribbly, but I saw the rivets on a Lily last year and never forgot them. I don't know what made me ask Becky about them on the phone, but it was clearly fate: last day of the promotion, rivets on a Lexy, only must arrived/still in the stockroom, my birthday the following week etc etc ... I remember it was an incredibly hot Wednesday; I jumped in the car, drove like a Fury down the motorway grabbed her (and the cheeky SDR!) and drove back again! Mad, I know, but ...

Bless your heart you dont need to justify them and you dont look greedy....just enjoy them all in good health...mega congrats they are all sooooooo beautiful

Thank you so much, sweetie! :hugs: xx I do find myself calculating what I could/should have bought with the money but I am truly going to move on the bags I never use (mostly Anya Hindmarch and early Kate Spade) so that I can use the ones I keep.

Yesterday, I carried little oak Anthony to my girls' riding lesson (under my jacket, as it was hammering down!), my oak sbs to the chiropractor and my oak printed Lily to the surprise 50th (suddenly spotted a fixation with oak! Hmmm ...) I hope Miss Teddy isn't too OTT for every day - she's too lovely to be hidden away, that's for sure! ;)

I'm so pleased you like Teddy, elvis; she's a bit of a Marmite bag, like the floral patent scribbly, but I saw the rivets on a Lily last year and never forgot them. I don't know what made me ask Becky about them on the phone, but it was clearly fate: last day of the promotion, rivets on a Lexy, only must arrived/still in the stockroom, my birthday the following week etc etc ... I remember it was an incredibly hot Wednesday; I jumped in the car, drove like a Fury down the motorway grabbed her (and the cheeky SDR!) and drove back again! Mad, I know, but ...

Next time pick me up on the way!!!!