Some mega quick reveals for some impatient ladies!()

I must admit I am thinking the jumbo might be more practical than the medium now. I feel my Mulberry collection is complete and i haven't been tempted by any for a couple of years..................other than that ballet pink Lily :graucho: which actually brought me back to thinking of a Chanel

I have 3 Chanels at the moment but it doesn't stop me hankering after more. Like you JAN I heavily pruned my Mulberries. I sold three, even my small Willow went :crybaby: to pay for my beige Chanel tote. I haven't regretted it once, I think Chanel is really classy but it can be just as easily dressed down with jeans or up for an evening out.

I think the classics are very versatile and I don't find they look posh at all, just the opposite really, quite understand. I feel quite comfortable wearing mine anywhere, the shops, out for lunch, or even just a walk around the park.

definitely jumbo!! ;) my office mate owns a medium. I thought it wasn't that much bigger than my mini!!

definitely jumbo!! ;) my office mate owns a medium. I thought it wasn't that much bigger than my mini!!

Yes I think you are right.

I have a small flap which is definitely an evening bag for me. It has a single flap and when I looked at the medium with a double flap it doesn't really look as though you can get anymore in it, I think the double flap would drive mad, too fiddly. The jumbo looks about the size of a medium Lily.