Some Little PCE Goodies

Esquared72

Adrift and At Peace
O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
I'm on a bag buying ban, but no one said anything about accessories...hee hee.

These arrived on my doorstep today - the striped wristlet, a mini skinny, and the double zip wristlet.

Esquared72

Adrift and At Peace
O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
And the piece de resistance...

The dragonfly fob! I love this. I bought it specifically for my beloved RM Made in NYC Black Basketweave MAM with gold hardware. I love it on this bag!!
View attachment 2072216
View attachment 2072217

That's it! That's all my goodies. A small haul, but I love them all!

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
Omg omg!! They have the flowers in BLACK?! I just died! I've been wanting it but was scared of the white....OMG I love all your goodies!! Thanks for sharing

Esquared72

Adrift and At Peace
O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
Omg omg!! They have the flowers in BLACK?! I just died! I've been wanting it but was scared of the white....OMG I love all your goodies!! Thanks for sharing
Lol! Actually it's blue, not black. Here's a better pic of the color. I really like it!

Esquared72

Adrift and At Peace
O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
Love your new goodies, really love the dragonfly fob, and it looks fab on your RM bag.
I love lil things just as much as big things....plus you get more!
Love all of your new goodies! Congrats!
Thanks so much! It's fun getting accessories...more goodies to open! I'm really happy with all of them.

I love the outside slip pocket on the striped wristlet - if I weren't on a bag ban, I'd be tempted by a tote in this print/material!

Jem Jerrica

Showtime, Synergy
Jan 14, 2013
Have been thinking of that Poppy pattern myself, but I'm still a little in denial about it. ;)

Esquared72

Adrift and At Peace
O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
Have been thinking of that Poppy pattern myself, but I'm still a little in denial about it. ;)
It's such a fun print and pop of color...really stands out inside my black MK tote I'm currently carrying. Not that I'm trying to enable or anything... :P