Some Kooba Deals

minicoop

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
:yes: Hi girls, somewhat of a lurker in this subforum. I don't own a Kooba (yet).. Anyway, I've been doing a bit of surf windowshopping and found a few kooba deals.

1) A bunch of koobas (incl the Kooba Ginger in Metallic Brown) are on sale at www.pinkmascara.com. If you type in the code "PRESALE" you can get an additional 20% off! I tried it and it works! The Ginger comes out to about USD260 *groan* :crybaby:. I wish I could get it, but I really don't need another brown bag...

2) www.shirise.com currently has 20% off on selected items, alot of which are koobas, including Natasha in Ink, etc (no patent sorry) and the Charlie in black.

Have fun!

man i wish i had money lol... booo thanks for the tip tho cuz now i know more places to keep my eyeballs peeled! NM has a couple on sale and so does elux and a few other places toooo

Wow! That Kooba Ginger is sweet, but I've bought 3 purses already this month and I have to resist! :wtf:

I don't know if anyone's interested, but the Shirise site seems to be offering a smooth Sienna for 20% off. Not sure of the colour. Tan maybe?

:yes: 1) A bunch of koobas (incl the Kooba Ginger in Metallic Brown) are on sale at www.pinkmascara.com. If you type in the code "PRESALE" you can get an additional 20% off! I tried it and it works! The Ginger comes out to about USD260 *groan* :crybaby:. I wish I could get it, but I really don't need another brown bag...

A Kooba for $260!!! That's a great deal but I already have a brown Kooba Kelsey bag. Thanks for the info though.

Thank you for the tip on Shirise -- I NEVER would have found that site if it weren't for you girls. I got the smooth Sienna in cognac! Thanks also to anyone who posted in the smooth vs. pebbled Sienna thread, esp. the current Sienna owners -- you really helped me make my selection.