Some Jerk . . . .

Caitlin....what an ASS!!! I will never forget a few months after my son was born, I was out for a night of fun and this jerk said to me, "Maybe you should try doing a few situps!" And I was a size 2!!! Apparently no matter how big or small someone is...an idiot is always an idiot!! I think that my reply to him was something like, "I most certainly can do a few situps, but what can be done about your obvious personality flaws?" He was truly shocked...like he didn't know he was being rude! Some people just have no social skills....

Nice one!! Caitlin, let's boot that a$$ outta the gene pool :jammin:

Argh that's SO rude! :cursing: there are alot of insensitive people :/
They weren't taught to respect people at all. just makes me sick!
You just have to ignore them because whatever goes around comes around..
I'm sure someone will hurt his feelings for ya!

Caitlin....what an ASS!!! I will never forget a few months after my son was born, I was out for a night of fun and this jerk said to me, "Maybe you should try doing a few situps!" And I was a size 2!!! Apparently no matter how big or small someone is...an idiot is always an idiot!! I think that my reply to him was something like, "I most certainly can do a few situps, but what can be done about your obvious personality flaws?" He was truly shocked...like he didn't know he was being rude! Some people just have no social skills....

My god :wtf: how rude of the jerk! ..I love your response!
I mean what gives THEM the right to tell you what to do or what you need?
How would he have liked it if you told him to fix something about himself? I'm sure he would have been SOOO insulted..like how dare you? pffft..

That's awful Caitlin, I would have said, My weight is temporary, your ugly face is permanent:supacool: What an a$$, his momma should have taught him better than that