Some idiot drove into my car today!

First of all - THANK GOD you're not hurt!!

Second, I HATE idiot drivers who don't think about other people on the road.. I used to have a dog that HATED being put into a cage when we took him to the vet but guess what.. of course the dog survived the few minutes he was in the cage!

But once again, you're not hurt & that's what matters most even though I know...:cursing: you just want to smack people like that!

Sorry about your car. About a month ago, some idiot hit my PARKED car hard enough to knock my bumper off. Imagine my surprise when I came outside. I know it can be frustrating. Hang in there...

Most important thing is that you apparently weren't hurt. I hope no aches and pains show up tomorrow. Secondly, what an idiot!!! Did he get a ticket? Clearly his fault. Sorry you have to deal with all the crap that goes with an accident. I was run into last October and it dragged out for months, getting the other driver's insurance to pay up.

Take it easy, Merika.

I'm glad you're ok! I hate when driver's don't pay attention because of stupid reasons, ie eating, pets, radio.

Ugh, I can only sympathize with you about the repair work... a little damage goes a long way in car repair bills, hopefully the guy has good insurance!

grr what did the police say?

Police made him sit in his car (with his dog) and me sit in mine while they took statements from both of us. It was the other driver's fault, and he admitted it. Hopefully I can sort it out with insurance and things can be fixed soon.

Like someone said - I was feeling fine yesterday, but have a large number of aches and pains today. I don't know why?

I am glad to hear that you are ok - and that you went to the hospital. alway always go and get checked out after an accident.

my husband also had an accident on tuesday (someone drove into his side but luckily he is not harmed) and he just told me today.. I guess didn't want to worry me on my trip to UK