some hermes scarves on sale at NM

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is Dh shopping with crochetbella, NM sf has some scarves on sale, just bought full size scarf for 1/2 price, others are 224.00. Have orange cheval surprise, and about 6 others.

2. Oooh! Thanks for the headsup, DH of CB!!

3. oh thanks, I just had to buy one. Know idea what it looks like but it sounds pretty and a great price.

4. Fascinating.... Huuuum !!
    NM used to say that their HS are NEVER on sale ! HS are popping up at discounted prices everywhere these days - Bluefly, Overstock, and now NM! Cool !:yahoo:

5. DH of CB thank you so much for the info!!!

6. THANKS CB!!!! I will have to go check them out!! I'm finally getting into H scarves after buying my first pocket square 2 weeks ago!!! I would love to get an H full size scarf to wear!! The way u tie urs are GORGEOUS BTW!! I hope I can imitate just as well!! BTW, love love love ur shawls!!! I would love to put an order in for one of them! I LOVE HANDMADE SHAWLS!!

7. Thanks MG! :yahoo:

I put the orange colorway of Cheval Surprise on hold until the end of the day today just in case anyone wants it. I was so surprised to see H scarves on sale! :yes: :yahoo:

8. Scarves they had:
    Full size -
    Cheval Suprise in orange $224
    Caleche elastique in white with orange and black design 224
    2 orange scarves (no design)
    Dawn in brown/orange 224

Pocket square size:
    yellow/orange chiffon with horses in circles $87

I'm so excited, I got a full size scarf for $154 :yahoo:

9. ^which NM was this? San Fran?

10. :yes: San Francisco

11. Thanks for for the tip. I purchased two. It was a bit difficult to communicate with the sales lady so I am not totally sure what they look like... but for the price... I had to do it.

12. all gone!! :crybaby: