Some help with Bourge Zeppa Boots!

NerdyBirdy1982

Birdy is back
Sep 2, 2008
Hi ladies- i got my bourge zeppa boots from outnet- and i absolutely LOVE them! i was wondering if anyone else has these from previous seasons and has worn them/broken them in.

I ordered at 39 but a 38.5 came instead. Outnet is willing to help me to an exchange if a 39 is returned but i want to be sure before i do that.

They fit well with a tiny bit of snugness in the toe box. I'm worried because i usually wear shoe pads in my boots to make them more comfy- but with shoe pads they feel too tight. I think the 39s would be too big lengthwise though.

This leather seems like it will break in really well- I have only had Ginevras in the past and i don't feel like it's a good comparison- i got 39s and used thick shoe pads, but the whole pitch/toebox is just so different from bourge zeppas.

I would imagine they will stretch and be ok even with the shoe pads- does anyone have these from prior seasons and can comment on how they break in? Thank you!!

Now you have got me worrying mine may show up the wrong size. I ordered 38.5 :s

Can't help with the size question, but would like to see modeling pics if you haven't posted them already.

Nerdy I don't have this particular style, and yes leather does stretch, but I always buy my boots a 1/2 size bigger because I like to wear them with thick white socks during the winter time. I think the leather would stretch though but is it possible for you to contact the outnet and see if they can send you the size you ordered?

Nerdy I don't have this particular style, and yes leather does stretch, but I always buy my boots a 1/2 size bigger because I like to wear them with thick white socks during the winter time. I think the leather would stretch though but is it possible for you to contact the outnet and see if they can send you the size you ordered?

thanks for your input! they already agreed to help me do an exchange I'm wearing them while sitting on my couch to see how they feel...i put socks on and a pair of shoe pads and they actually feel ok to me...i'm thinking these might work! i'm just like you though- i always size up in boots!