Some help identifying a bag?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This could be a long shot...but I'm hoping somebody can help me out here.

I was in a consignment store today and saw the most beautiful Chanel bag. I'm about 99% sure it's authentic, but don't want to buy it until I'm 100% sure. This would be my first Chanel, so I don't know a whole lot about them. I just thought if someone knew the style of the bag, it would help to authenticate it. Who knows, maybe it's a style that doesn't even really exist!

It was a white bag and quite structured - not floppy, and there was no flap. It was a tote style bag, the handles were silver chain with white leather at the tops, the part that rests on your shoulders. There were black c's in the middle/lower part of the bag. The leather was very, very soft and if I remember correctly the corners on the bottom had a large, quilted area. I think the top part was also quilted, but I could be making that up.

I hope that makes sense and somebody has an idea what I'm talking about!

2. could be a shopper, but don't quote me on that, check the visual aid in the sub forum. There's loads of pix, good luck!:idea:

3. Yeah, I spent about 2 hours looking through all the subforums trying to find it, but no luck there.

4. Maybe it's a diamond stitch bag? But it doesn't have leather at the top as handle. But then the CC is at the bottom. So I am pressing for diamond stitch. Do you know what the serial number started with?

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/pictures-of-your-diamond-stitch-44180.html

OH OH OH, it might be a Petite shopping tote or a Grande shopping tote. Here you go.
    http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/pictures-of-misc-classic-chanel-pieces-44253.html