Some fantastic bras on sale

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
Www.brasmyth.com. Has some great bras on super sale with their discounts. The bras are in limited selection and sizes because people are buying fast but you might find something. Go to their SALE section then under the sale go to the TWO FOR 49% off and use the coupon code for this posted on their site. I believe it was 2FOR49. But check the site for the correct code. Also remember to press the see all because I forgot and only was viewing one page. The Spanx bras were on the second page. On top of this everything on the site is 20% off so the bras I bought were between 10-16.00 each. :smile: They had some good names on sale but the do go fast.
Bra Smyth is worth checking out once a month because they always have some great sales.

This is my second order this week. Today I bought 5 Spanx bras and 2 Hanro T shirts and my bill was 105.00 with shipping. Not bad.

Last edited:

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
I love Bra Smyth- I just got an Empreinte bra for $60 (retail for $150)...the rarely go on sale :smile:

randr21

Watch "The Cove"
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
Www.brasmyth.com. Has some great bras on super sale with their discounts. The bras are in limited selection and sizes because people are buying fast but you might find something. Go to their SALE section then under the sale go to the TWO FOR 49% off and use the coupon code for this posted on their site. I believe it was 2FOR49. But check the site for the correct code. Also remember to press the see all because I forgot and only was viewing one page. The Spanx bras were on the second page. On top of this everything on the site is 20% off so the bras I bought were between 10-16.00 each. :smile: They had some good names on sale but the do go fast.
Bra Smyth is worth checking out once a month because they always have some great sales.

This is my second order this week. Today I bought 5 Spanx bras and 2 Hanro T shirts and my bill was 105.00 with shipping. Not bad.
Love spanx bras...thanks.

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
UPDATE on my original post. For some reason when you now use that 2 FOR49 coupons code on the site it says it is expired or not working but this is wrong since it shows up on the site still in bold letters.

I called customer service and they do not know why it is not working. The lady said you can place a order and call them to adjust the price for you with the 49% off the bras listed in this section. I personally feel one should be able to place a order by phone and get the discount right there by calling customer service but it seemed customer service wanted me to place the order and then get it adjusted. This might work but it seems like a extra step,. I was trying to explain to the lady at customer service the bras I wanted to order for a relative today would get 20% off as per their site wide sale on the website and then the extra 49% off for that one section of bras. But seem seemed confused with this whole thing and said order the bras online and call for a price adjustment. or maybe one needs to talk to a supervisor??? If the bras are advertised for 49% off they need to honor their sale.

I now wonder if they took off the 2FOR49 coupon white the 20% off site wide is on because you would get a big discount but I have bought things on huge sales from them before with no problem.