Some DY ring advice! Help me round out my collection

csewallh

Nov 14, 2007
Alright ladies, for some reason I have decided I need one more DY ring to complete my collection. I like amethyst or prasiolite. I just can't decide which one. I love the look of the 11mm albion, but wonder if it is not too big for everyday wear (I wear a 4 on my left ring finger and 5 on the right). If the consensus is that the 11mm is too big, I think I would like to get a square cut petite albion. What do you think?

Here is what I already have.

Attachments

• DSC02126-1.jpg
    DSC02126-1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 167
I also also wear a size 4 ring and I am very petite with tiny hands so I thought the 11mm diamond albion ring was a bit large on me for everyday...It depends on how you feel with it on though, it is really definitely not too big of a ring for everyday, tons of ladies wear the 11mm and even the 20mm everyday! see how you feel about it when you have it on, thats the key

I was eyeing the petite albion ring as well. I wear about the same size as you and think the 11mm is a tad big. I vote for the petite amethyst albion ring for ya! :smile:

btw..is that blue topaz one you already one the "Noblesse Blue Topaz Ring"?

^Yes my blue on is the small Noblesse. But it is the older version, they have come out with a new Noblesse with a slimmer band. Its pretty much the same price though.

chanel-girl, do you wear a 11mm or a smaller size?

I wear a Yurman pink tourmaline capri ring with diamonds which I found is a better size on me. The stone is round and about 10mm. The inch and shape seemed to make a big difference on me. I would wear the 11mm for going out but for everyday, it just looks a bit oversized...it is about half my finger since they are so tiny! My friend has a 14mm that she wears almost everyday and it looks very natural on here because her fingers are average sized...It's really what your comfortable wearing for everyday. I wear my Yurman wide diamond Metro ring everyday and have for the last 5 years. It's wide but flat and works on my finger.

I have the petite albion candy collection ring w/ citrine and yellow sapphires. I have a size 5 finger as well and the petite albion is perfect, the 11mm is a little too much for my small hands.

Thanks Chanel-girl and fashion16.
Chanel-girl, I know the ring your talking about, it seems smaller to me because it does not have the pave band around it like the albion.
Fashion16, I love the candy cable rings!

^lol thanks, my friend has the prasiolite too! Its so yummy, I think my decision btw amethyst and prasiolite will come down to the very last minute.

But I'm pretty sure now that I am going to use my tax return, and the money I get from selling my books back to get either the square petite albion! Yay!