Some DY ring advice! Help me round out my collection

csewallh

Nov 14, 2007
Alright ladies, for some reason I have decided I need one more DY ring to complete my collection. I like amethyst or prasiolite. I just can't decide which one. I love the look of the 11mm albion, but wonder if it is not too big for everyday wear (I wear a 4 on my left ring finger and 5 on the right). If the consensus is that the 11mm is too big, I think I would like to get a square cut petite albion. What do you think?

Here is what I already have.

Attachments

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
The amethyst would be dreamy!!!

Please post your collection so we can dool!!!

chanel-girl

Cartier Love
Jun 24, 2007
I also also wear a size 4 ring and I am very petite with tiny hands so I thought the 11mm diamond albion ring was a bit large on me for everyday...It depends on how you feel with it on though, it is really definitely not too big of a ring for everyday, tons of ladies wear the 11mm and even the 20mm everyday! see how you feel about it when you have it on, thats the key

Jan 11, 2007
Southern California
I was eyeing the petite albion ring as well. I wear about the same size as you and think the 11mm is a tad big. I vote for the petite amethyst albion ring for ya! :smile:

btw..is that blue topaz one you already one the "Noblesse Blue Topaz Ring"?

csewallh

Nov 14, 2007
^Yes my blue on is the small Noblesse. But it is the older version, they have come out with a new Noblesse with a slimmer band. Its pretty much the same price though.

chanel-girl

Cartier Love
Jun 24, 2007
chanel-girl, do you wear a 11mm or a smaller size?
I wear a Yurman pink tourmaline capri ring with diamonds which I found is a better size on me. The stone is round and about 10mm. The inch and shape seemed to make a big difference on me. I would wear the 11mm for going out but for everyday, it just looks a bit oversized...it is about half my finger since they are so tiny! My friend has a 14mm that she wears almost everyday and it looks very natural on here because her fingers are average sized...It's really what your comfortable wearing for everyday. I wear my Yurman wide diamond Metro ring everyday and have for the last 5 years. It's wide but flat and works on my finger.

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I have the petite albion candy collection ring w/ citrine and yellow sapphires. I have a size 5 finger as well and the petite albion is perfect, the 11mm is a little too much for my small hands.

csewallh

Nov 14, 2007
Thanks Chanel-girl and fashion16.
Chanel-girl, I know the ring your talking about, it seems smaller to me because it does not have the pave band around it like the albion.
Fashion16, I love the candy cable rings!

csewallh

Nov 14, 2007
^lol thanks, my friend has the prasiolite too! Its so yummy, I think my decision btw amethyst and prasiolite will come down to the very last minute.

But I'm pretty sure now that I am going to use my tax return, and the money I get from selling my books back to get either the square petite albion! Yay!