Some deals at Off 5th, Leesburg Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They had one Bark Sophia left - it was 20% off of $499. They also had 2 Maroon small Multipockets in the glass display case, also $499 and 20% off. There were 2 pushlock card cases for $120-something but no discount.

I tried on the small MP but it was just a tad too small for me.

HTHS! :yes:

2. Thanks for posting!

3. Liya,
    What bag is your icon? Large MP? Which color? It's beautiful! :smile:

4. What bag.lover said! ;)

Thanks Dawn, glad you like it! And I love your new Sophia!

5. 499 + 20% off is a great price! thanks for posting... (although i can't possibly buy another bag now)

6. me either, but I hope somebody grabs those maroon MPs, I have an amethyst and I use almost everyday... Love it!! It's my favorite MJ bag.

7. Ooooh I really like the Maroon and I like the small MP better than the large. Do you happen to have the number to the Leesburg Off 5th?

8. Oooh, I had no idea that there was an Off 5th so close to me!! I may have to get down there this week...

9. LoracNJ - The number is (703) 443-9700. My original post was over 2 months ago, so I don't know if they will still have them. I hope they do! :smile:

Syma Younus - That auction looks authentic from those pictures, but I would ask for close-ups of the name plate and zippers. :yes:

10. PLEASE POST ALL MJ SALES in the MJ SALE thread only!
    TIA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice