some days it's just too hot for leggings . . .

1. here ya go, GF -- since you're heading into summer:

[​IMG]

2. wooo loooove..I dig high waisted shorts!! GF will look soo fab in this!!:lol::lol::roflmfao:

3. Oh YIKES! Say it ain't so-- they better be circa 1980 something. I never thought anything could taint my love for H, but man, these leave a foul impression on the eyes! :throwup:

4. :throwup::throwup::throwup:

5. Is this our 'uniform' for Vegas?

6. lol eww..you guys should line up wearing that and your H bags..take a picture..that'll be a sight!

7. I WANT THESE!!! Kristie and I will do Hermes, me in these awesome shorts and her in those leggings! ROK STAR! Yeah! :rochard::rochard::rochard:

8. Oh My Geez!!! :wtf:

9. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they for sale??????

It's my birthday next month......DH, heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. i don't think i can pull this off. ever.

not my style.

11. I can see it now, GF, Himalaya, those shorts, some haggis...........................:yucky:

12. ^ my dream ensemble.

13. the himalaya is always a classic -- but this was just listed on eBay, and would be oh-so-chic w/the shorts:

[​IMG]

14. ^^Okay, I actually kinda LIKE the Dalmation Kelly--I think it was featured in an episode of SATC when Carrie was babysitting Brady, and it looked fabulous on her--granted, anything would look good on SJP--including the Himalaya.

15. those are HOT hot pants!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice