Some charm clasps not fitting on my necklace toggle?

madiesmom

Nov 13, 2006
Has anyone experienced some clasps not seeming to be large enough to fit the starter toggle? I like to wear one charm at a time on the toggle, but my new owl will not for the life of me fit! I tried wiggling it twisting, no dice. It will fit in a link, but then it's off-center :sad: anyone experience this, if so what do you do?

madiesmom said:
Has anyone experienced some clasps not seeming to be large enough to fit the starter toggle? I like to wear one charm at a time on the toggle, but my new owl will not for the life of me fit! I tried wiggling it twisting, no dice. It will fit in a link, but then it's off-center :sad: anyone experience this, if so what do you do?

Yes! My mom, and I both have problems with the silver snow man. I've had trouble with others, but the snowman is especially finicky.

madiesmom said:
Watk, what do you do? I started clipping them to the small rings next to the toggle bar, but wondered if anyone has other suggestions.

Sometimes they just hang up, and you have to make sire they have actually snapped all the way before you take off, because I have almost lost two charms that way. Other times I have had to wiggle the link around to get it to close.