Some bling for my bags ;-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I originally bought this for my mini shopper, but I think it's too much for it, but I like it for bigger bags.

Attached Files:

2. Awww! Lovely! I bet your bags LOVE you for this :P! It adds a little somethin-somethin.

3. Awesome, love the look it adds!

4. I use this charm bracelet for my bags too! One reason is when I first bought this weeks ago at the outlet, I wore it one weekend, and the gold rubbed off. I exchanged it for a new one, and I decided not to risk wearing it again, but it makes a GREAT bag charm!!

5. I love your bag bling. Very nice.

6. Very cute way to dress up your bags! Enjoy!

7. I love that! Super cute!!

8. I think it gives it just the right touch:tup:

9. That is such a good idea and so unique! Makes your bag stand out in a crowd. :smile:

10. you ladies are so smart with coach accessories! i would've never thought to do that, but i think the bracelet looks better on the bags than it would on a wrist because of the size of it. it is PERFECT on both bags! :smile:

11. I agree! Love it!

12. I got that last year for 198$,,,kinda $$$ for Bag Bling,,,,but gorgeous

13. It is so freaking cute!!! Congrats!!

14. Not only the size, but it is heavy as heck!! I love it and I only paid $50 at the outlet for it last summer so I don't have a problem using it as a bag charm but I don't know if I'd feel the same about it if I had paid $200- yikes!

15. Love it on either!!! Nothin wrong with a lil' bling!!!

Enjoy!!!