Some bags don't come with dust bags???

Dec 14, 2008
I just received a Julianne that was sent from JAX, and there was no dust bag included. I thought this must be an oversight, so I called and was told that not all bags come with them! The no-customer service rep said that if China didn't send one, then it wasn't supposed to have one. Have you ever ordered a Julianne and not received a dust bag? She said it was due to the color of the bag and there might be a color transfer!! Well, that's a little scary as I usually wear clothes when I carry the bag so does this mean that my clothes are going to turn teal (the color of my Julianne). Just interested to see if any of you have gotten bags without the dust bag. Thanks!

My only bags without dustbags have been a few of the ones I got at the outlet. ALL bags you order from Coach should come with a dustbag. Call back and complain. That is ridiculous! They should send you one - make sure you explain which bag you have so they send the right size (also an issue).

She said it was due to the color of the bag and there might be a color transfer!! Well, that's a little scary as I usually wear clothes when I carry the bag so does this mean that my clothes are going to turn teal (the color of my Julianne). Just interested to see if any of you have gotten bags without the dust bag. Thanks!
:roflmfao:
I haven't heard about any color transfer issues with teal, but I don't own it so I am not sure. Just put some protectant on it before you use it (with clothes :graucho:) and you should be set!

Since your bag came straight from JAX and not from an outlet (where people can easily take the dustbag from a purse and put it in another before paying), I think it SHOULD/MUST/WILL come with a dustbag. If Coach FPs can ocassionally hand out dustbags to customers upon request, I don't see why they don't have one for a bag that came from their warehouse!! This is making me angry considering you bought the bag FP :mad:

I would think that all the purses purchased at FP would come with a dustbag. I'm also wondering if by color transfer they meant from the dustbag to the purse. I can't imagine them being worried about a dustbag turning colors versus a lighter bag possibly getting some color from the dustbag.

I'm sorry that stinks! I hear that this stuff is hit or miss. I called a few weeks ago about an OUTLET bag and Coach sent me a dust bag for free. I was thrilled. Called again about another- no go. I just commented on another thread about consistency. This is a bit ridiculous not getting a dust bag for a FP bag!!!

I called JAX again and asked for a supervisor, the magic words~ The supervisor also said that the Julianne didn't come with a bag, but she reluctantly said she would "try" to find one for me. I called a boutique and they said they always come with bags, so what's going on?? Again, JAX was "no-customer service."

Very strange. ALL FP purses come with dustbags. Unless Coach is cheaping out on us... but that makes No sense with the amount we pay for FP. Maybe try emailing customer service through the website. See if you get anyone more knowledgeable.

I have a teal sabrina and there is no color transfer so I can not imagine your teal julianne woould have any. I got my julianne at the outlets and it came with a dustbag. I got a dustbag in my bonnie tote today that I had to assemble myself. Dustbag was folded and strings tuck into them.