some bags are bigger than others…

jennytalula

–
O.G.
Feb 7, 2008
… bigger meaning GREATER!
It is here!:yahoo::nuts:

My HG, the Maroon Stella – and it is perfect!
I finally got around to take pictures.
It is really like brand-new, only some tiny stains on the inside that I could almost completely remove with the Apple Cleaner. the condition is really amazing, I am so thrilled!!!
Here she is! :heart:

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

The Stellas:
DSC00418.jpg

Family Picture
DSC00419.jpg

Oh and to be fair, the other "new" thing that came into my life and the only thing that's even better than Stella: My little kitten, Minza.

DSC00365.jpg

Gorgeous stella! And I love all the pictures of your bags together--all those great colors--it looks like a bouquet!

And Minza is so cute! She(?) looks so cozy!

Nice Stella collection! And I would just smooch on that little kitten. Is there anything better than that? Okay, puppies are right up there too. :love:

gorgeous stella -- and Minza isn't so bad either (you should have named her "stella"!!)

the red suede against the Maroon color is absolutely stunning
congrats!!:tup::tup:

jenny - I had been wondering if you had received this yet, so glad you posted a pic. It is gorgeous & I can't believe the condition, perfect! Such a cute kitty, too! Congrats bag twin!

That Stella is absolutely A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. What an awesome color, and the leather looks completely TDF! I loooove when you get a bag and it actually IS in great condition and not just "in theory" of being so. LoL! Enjoy it and your kitty is the cutest!

Okay, that kitty is ADORABLE!! :tender: And the bag is positively gorgeous - love the pop of color the suede interior provides and your whole bag family is just beautiful!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!