some bags are bigger than others…

jennytalula

–
O.G.
Feb 7, 2008
good ol' Europe
… bigger meaning GREATER!
It is here!:yahoo::nuts:

My HG, the Maroon Stella – and it is perfect!
I finally got around to take pictures.
It is really like brand-new, only some tiny stains on the inside that I could almost completely remove with the Apple Cleaner. the condition is really amazing, I am so thrilled!!!
Here she is! :heart:

The Stellas:

Family Picture

Oh and to be fair, the other "new" thing that came into my life and the only thing that's even better than Stella: My little kitten, Minza.

bags4fun

Crazy about tennis!!
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Kansas City
Nice Stella collection! And I would just smooch on that little kitten. Is there anything better than that? Okay, puppies are right up there too. :love:

suprechic99

Hot for Teacher
Jun 13, 2008
Georgia, USA
Congrats jennytalula! That is a GORGEOUS Stella right there... I *love* the contrast between the leather and the suede! Amazing!
Cute kitty too :smile:

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
OH MY GOD! ( < you see i typed that out??) :wtf: that gorgeous...they're all gorgeous....is that red POM?? WOW! and that kittie! EEK! SO CUTE!!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
gorgeous stella -- and Minza isn't so bad either (you should have named her "stella"!!)

the red suede against the Maroon color is absolutely stunning
congrats!!:tup::tup:

shop2drop1

On a ball field
Sep 1, 2007
Land of OZ
jenny - I had been wondering if you had received this yet, so glad you posted a pic. It is gorgeous & I can't believe the condition, perfect! Such a cute kitty, too! Congrats bag twin!

rachieface

ilikeike!
Nov 18, 2007
That Stella is absolutely A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. What an awesome color, and the leather looks completely TDF! I loooove when you get a bag and it actually IS in great condition and not just "in theory" of being so. LoL! Enjoy it and your kitty is the cutest!

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
Okay, that kitty is ADORABLE!! :tender: And the bag is positively gorgeous - love the pop of color the suede interior provides and your whole bag family is just beautiful!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!