Some awesome priced deals I picked up - Happy Happy Joy Joy!

AndagainSalvage

Team Haverchuck
Aug 1, 2010
I am always looking for deals - and I did manage to grab a few these last few days I thought I'd share! They really made up for a HORRIBLE week. To say the least.

This is my favorite of the bunch! It's just a mini skinny I think- a Bleeker coin purse that is embossed with Coach. It's gorgeous! Was $12.50 buy it now and $4.50 shipping! Brand new with tag detached and dust bag and gift box. Isn't it beautiful?? The best part of it was that it also had a Coach cell phone strap attached!

coac1_zpse9bd44bb.jpg

I LOVE my pink Addison spectator diaper bag. SO much that I wanted it in another color. Found a beautiful grey and white one! It was just $150 and in beautiful like new condition! I believe it originally retailed for $600.

coac2_zps1bf7aed6.jpg

coac3_zpsdd8b7ab9.jpg

coac4_zps630c6d8e.jpg

Last, I just got the midnight gathered wallet to match my bag finally! I was watching one with a $165 bin, and then the seller re-listed after it ended with no bids. She put a $135 BIN and free shipping! I jumped on that. What an amazing price! This is the auction photo:

ScreenShot2013-01-20at104039PM_zps40eaebb8.png

Love the bag, and that coin purse looks super durable! I bet it will last you for a LONG time. Twins on the midnight gathered wallet (thanks to a wonderful TPFer); don't you just love her?! Congrats on all your new goodies!

I am always looking for deals - and I did manage to grab a few these last few days I thought I'd share! They really made up for a HORRIBLE week. To say the least.

This is my favorite of the bunch! It's just a mini skinny I think- a Bleeker coin purse that is embossed with Coach. It's gorgeous! Was $12.50 buy it now and $4.50 shipping! Brand new with tag detached and dust bag and gift box. Isn't it beautiful?? The best part of it was that it also had a Coach cell phone strap attached!

coac1_zpse9bd44bb.jpg

I LOVE my pink Addison spectator diaper bag. SO much that I wanted it in another color. Found a beautiful grey and white one! It was just $150 and in beautiful like new condition! I believe it originally retailed for $600.

coac2_zps1bf7aed6.jpg

coac3_zpsdd8b7ab9.jpg

coac4_zps630c6d8e.jpg

Last, I just got the midnight gathered wallet to match my bag finally! I was watching one with a $165 bin, and then the seller re-listed after it ended with no bids. She put a $135 BIN and free shipping! I jumped on that. What an amazing price! This is the auction photo:

ScreenShot2013-01-20at104039PM_zps40eaebb8.png

Love Love Love that bag! We are twins on the gathered midnight wallet!
Congrats on your great finds!