Some Assistance, Por Favor.......

Ok here we go Croissant.

I've put them side by side, and also one in front of the other.

The second shot is obviously a bit deceptive from a perspective point of view since the Kelly is in front and will look bigger. But as you can see from the side by side shot, there really isn't a drastic difference in size.

I'd carry a 28 Kelly without hesitation but that 25 Birkin really doesn't do anything for me. I'd love to try a small Kelly. (After this I'm going to look at LadyStara's pix, haven't had the time yet.)

Attachments

• CIMG1082.JPG
    CIMG1082.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 54
  • CIMG1083.JPG
    CIMG1083.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 51
moviegirl has a crush!! :tender:

thank you so much wong!!! this is exactly what i was looking for in terms of pictures. you've been very, very helpful! if i wasn't out of work i'd buy you a twilly !:flowers:
(i can't wait to get so obscenely wealthy that i can thank people with twilly's all day long. my motto will be "spread silk, not syphillus!" or something ridiculous like that.)

moviegirl has a crush!! :tender:

thank you so much wong!!! this is exactly what i was looking for in terms of pictures. you've been very, very helpful! if i wasn't out of work i'd buy you a twilly !:flowers:

de nada Croissant.

Let's just say I'm returning the favour for all those lovely clothing shots you've been posting. I've really enjoyed them. :flowers: (Am I missing something here btw, Chloe S/S 07 isn't doing much for me, but Bottega Veneta has me seriously drooling.)

Good luck on the 28.

Hehe, MG already has the ultimate style icon in her own backyard...

can i hijack my own thread with Chloe S/S 07? yes, i think i can!
this dress
index.jpg

$4500

this dress;
index.jpg

$1585

this jacket:
index.jpg

$1800

and thats just whats on netaporter.com. many beautiful, more intricate [and obviously more expensive than these] things still to be found at their store.
i spent waaayyy too much $$$$$ this year. i feel guilty even thinking about it.

ps thank you!!

thats a pretty one too, wong!
dont worry, that price will be cut in half in a few months. i think even post-season it would look attractive next Fall worn with a nice black turtleneck underneath and some black Wolford tights! its definetely a versatile dress. after this Kelly, i will have to wait for that dress to go on sale. :love:

Ack, Croissant, stop tempting me with the Chloe photos. I tried on a lovely black silk Chloe coat today that I can't stop thinking about--so 60s chic! But it's half the price of an H-bag...