Solution for w Tummy Skin After Baby?

You may only need a mini tuck. That is what I had and it is much less invasive than a full tuck. No drains and they don't relocate your belly button! You still have a hip to hip scar, tho.

How long is the recovery for a mini tuck and was it really painful?

You are up and moving around pretty quickly....I'd say 2-3 days. Back to work in about a week if you have a desk job. Not really painful at all as long as you are careful about getting up. You can't use your stomach muscles and have to sleep on your back. They tell you how to get up kind of sideways to avoid pain. You should just go for a consultation And ask all these questions. I had mine about 10 years ago so things may have changed.

were you happy with the results and is it long lasting?

I'm part way through a course of treatments, so don't know how long the results will last, but I noticed an improvement in skin firmness from the first treatment. It's subtle, but it's definitely had an effect on my neck and jowl area. I'd done a course of CACI not long before and didn't see any permanent improvement from that.

You are up and moving around pretty quickly....I'd say 2-3 days. Back to work in about a week if you have a desk job. Not really painful at all as long as you are careful about getting up. You can't use your stomach muscles and have to sleep on your back. They tell you how to get up kind of sideways to avoid pain. You should just go for a consultation And ask all these questions. I had mine about 10 years ago so things may have changed.

This is very helpful! I have diastasis recti and am trying to close the gap in my stomach muscles through exercise instead of getting the surgery because it seems like really major surgery. I was planning on making an appt once I was able to solve that. Thank you for taking the time to respond, this recovery time sounds great and I am hopeful that all I would need is a mini tuck.

I'm part way through a course of treatments, so don't know how long the results will last, but I noticed an improvement in skin firmness from the first treatment. It's subtle, but it's definitely had an effect on my neck and jowl area. I'd done a course of CACI not long before and didn't see any permanent improvement from that.

Oh that is promising news! Thanks for sharing this, I will look into it!

Prettyvogue - I had a full tummy tuck 10 months ago.. no amount of mini TT or skin treatments would have fixed my sagging stomach... I just posted an updated Before/After photo to my thread if you want to take a peek. Not sure how severe your issues are but I found comparing others situations to mine helped immensely.

http://forum.purseblog.com/plastic-...untdown-to-my-ftt-mr-lipo-and-fat-901967.html

Best of luck.

Wow thanks for attaching the link! You look incredible, absolutely amazing results! I am so happy for you, this is very inspiring to me and gives me the strength to do it too! I keep going back and forth because I am scared of the surgery...

They even now do mini tummy tucks. Smaller scar like a CS. Just depends how high up your ab separation goes. As for the TT scar you can now just do laser for it.

Working out does absolutely nothing for baby belly, I got a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and it was the best thing I ever did. I look better now then before I had kids get the tummy tuck you won't regret it!