Solution For Reissue!!!

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
H ~appines la la land
Ohhh finally i can post good news, remember guys about the bottom part of the reissue that always curved and seems like its dropping down? Ok i found the solution, i use an acrylic to put inside, here are the pictures to show what i mean (the last pic is to show u how does it look like before).
i had a bad experience cutting this acrylic by myself hiks because the dimension is so different between the inside and outside, i tried 6 times cutting it but still it wont fit, and i gave up, i finally buy it from my friend because her father has the machine to cut this and its only $10 and its perfect *if only i knew* hiks...but now i am soo happy my reissues problem has solved heueheueh =)
if anybody wants this, just pm me n i'll give u her contact. thx ladies.

ow and i am eternally grateful to you, someone that posted about this last time, cant remember who but thx u so much for sharing ur idea.

Attachments

mmmpurses!

Ms. Speedy Gonzales
O.G.
Aug 24, 2007
Are those edges rounded? Can't tell by the pic. I'd be careful with the edges of the plexiglass, I am thinking the corners could poke holes thru the leather at the corners.

For me I just get a good strong piece of cardboard wrapped in felt material, works like a charm ;)

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
H ~appines la la land
yupe its rounded =) i am so scared of getting scratches inside the bag haha =) i used cardbox too after i read one of the post using acrylic, then there is no way turning back haha =)

chris19

O.G.
May 11, 2006
www.instagram.com
I actually do the same thing for my luxury bowler, to keep the shape more when I'm carrying it. But mine is a soft plastic, and I keep the edges very rounded to prevent damage to the bag.

CCOCC

Nov 8, 2006
Thanks for the solution. sometimes, i perfer it curved and it could be another style of wearing CHANEL.