Solid color cashmere stoles

I have just purchased a pre owned one from Vestiaire Collective in Paris. It is purple. I own three cashmere/silk stoles and am hoping that this one will be a little thicker to take me through Autumn/winter. I find the GMs beautiful for a milder day, but here in the UK when it gets cold they don't keep you very warm. Will post a picture when I receive it.

Reactions: danny123
I have a couple of the thicker cashmere stoles with the fringed ends. I found a gorgeous magenta color - my fave - at the Paris sale a couple of years ago. When I got home, I realized that I already had the same one - LOL! Got a bright pink as well. I love them - I have a lot of CSGMs, but these are less bulky and easy to throw on and wear under a coat.

Go for it!! The color saturation on the stoles is beautiful!

Reactions: Hermes Nuttynut
I do! I have the new libris in bleu ciel that I use in the office when it gets too cold with the crazy AC. I like that it's understated and keeps me warm! Would like to get another in light pink but no luck so far.

I have a couple of the thicker cashmere stoles with the fringed ends. I found a gorgeous magenta color - my fave - at the Paris sale a couple of years ago. When I got home, I realized that I already had the same one - LOL! Got a bright pink as well. I love them - I have a lot of CSGMs, but these are less bulky and easy to throw on and wear under a coat.

Go for it!! The color saturation on the stoles is beautiful!

You obviously like it!! :tup::tup:

My purple cashmere stole arrived and I love it, but I am not sure how to wear it? I find it a little bit itchy against the skin, which surprised me. Because it is a lot thicker than the CSGM's I have, I am finding it difficult to imagine how to wear it. How do you wear them? Pics if you have them please.

My purple cashmere stole arrived and I love it, but I am not sure how to wear it? I find it a little bit itchy against the skin, which surprised me. Because it is a lot thicker than the CSGM's I have, I am finding it difficult to imagine how to wear it. How do you wear them? Pics if you have them please.
Is it the Violet color?