Soleil d’Hermes tableware disappeared from website

gina.n

Mar 30, 2021
Hi all,
I was browsing for the Soleil d’Hermes collection online and now the whole collection is gone. Does any of you know what happened? I have ordered a plate from them and the last thing I wanna hear is quality issue (happens on ceramic products all the time). Please share if you know anything about it.
Thanks

7D6B2CFC-2740-4CBC-9AE8-559F899C670D.png

The Hermes website is like any single stand alone boutique in that they display items they have currently available in stock for purchase and remove anything they do not have currently available. If an item is missing from the website, it simply means that it is currently out of stock from the website warehouse. As individual pieces are restocked, they will be relisted until that single piece sells out again. An items availability on the website does not reflect its national availability level in stores.

The Hermes website is like any single stand alone boutique in that they display items they have currently available in stock for purchase and remove anything they do not have currently available. If an item is missing from the website, it simply means that it is currently out of stock from the website warehouse. As individual pieces are restocked, they will be relisted until that single piece sells out again. Items availability on the website do not reflect their national availability level in stores.
I see, thanks for assuring me. I’m concerned since i saw the whole collection is gone , not even a pic for it. I really like this new collection though.

I see, thanks for assuring me. I’m concerned since i saw the whole collection is gone , not even a pic for it. I really like this new collection though.
It’s completely normal. I think it’s going to be a very popular pattern and now that store SAs can order items from the website for their clients while together in store, I suspect clients are grabbing whichever pieces are available at the moment.

Doing a quick internet search for individual pieces from the collection brings up the page for the item...with a note stating that it's only available for purchase in stores. So as stated above, the warehouse that stocks the website is currently out of stock. Hope that helps!