Sold!

Alohikea74

Dec 1, 2009
Well ladies, I finally parted with my first Coach bag, a pink Optic swingpack which happened to be my very first bag. I decided to sell some of the bags that I never really use, which so far is only 2! So made $20 on my first bag!

Congrats! With the end of the year approaching, I too find myself wondering if I need to clean the closet and part with some bags in order to make room for the new. There are bags in my closet that go unused so I really need to reevaluate my collection.

Ooh, how difficult was that?

I don't think I'll ever give up my first one because it was a present from my sister. And I just started buying for myself this past summer so I won't be giving any of those up too soon.

I sold my first Coach not too long ago and it was hard at first to let it go(even though I hadn't used it in forever) but then I found out that it was the first Coach bag for the nice woman I sold it to! she was so excited to have it so that definitely made it much easier.

Congrats! I would be sad to part with my first Coach bag as well... at least initially. My husband bought it for me for my birthday a few years ago, so it has a lot of sentimental value too. But, like others have said, if you know it's going to someone who will equally love it, then I think it'd make it easier knowing you just made someone else very happy! :smile: