Sold Out Items

I don't think Coach outlet bags come back in stock very often once sold out. They usually switch their merchandise over quickly. Regular retail items (not from outlet stores) are more likely to have leftover stock that resurface later. (in my experience anyway)

I don't think Coach outlet bags come back in stock very often once sold out. They usually switch their merchandise over quickly. Regular retail items (not from outlet stores) are more likely to have leftover stock that resurface later. (in my experience anyway)
Sighhh.....I'm hoping there's some leftovers :c what do you think? You think this bag might have some left over stock?

Like I said, I doubt it. I have been watching the outlet sales closely, and most of the bags that are made for outlet, once they sell they move on. You typically can find them in resale markets only. The only ones that come back are returns sometimes. I just don't see old merchandise showing back up as often for outlet made bags. I think they don't make as many extra bags for outlet as they do for retail.

Like I said, I doubt it. I have been watching the outlet sales closely, and most of the bags that are made for outlet, once they sell they move on. You typically can find them in resale markets only. The only ones that come back are returns sometimes. I just don't see old merchandise showing back up as often for outlet made bags. I think they don't make as many extra bags for outlet as they do for retail.
Sighhhhh sad to know this :sad: It is what it is....

Coach is strange - sometimes bags who up years later on the outlet site - remember the Felix Rogue ? Well I got a brand new factory wrapped one on the Coach outlet site about 2 years ago - and that was years after it was released - so I never say never with Coach