Sold my designer purse to person with 4 feedback!

JuiceBox

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Hi there, I just sold my Louis Vuitton cles which I've been trying to sell for a while now. I had it on best offer and this person just bought it straight off. They only have 4 feedback and its mostly recent but all for football stuff so I'm a little put off and worried I'm going to be messed around but they did pay straight away. Should I be worried?

I don't think you should worry at all. This person paid straight away which indicates she/he treats it seriously. We all were new to ebay at certain point :smile: And I believe all of us not always buy expensive things on ebay. Hopefully this person will be happy with her purchase and you will have smooth transaction. Fingers crossed for happy ending but I can't see any red flags here

I don't think you should worry at all. This person paid straight away which indicates she/he treats it seriously. We all were new to ebay at certain point :smile: And I believe all of us not always buy expensive things on ebay. Hopefully this person will be happy with her purchase and you will have smooth transaction. Fingers crossed for happy ending but I can't see any red flags here

Thanks! I spoke to them through email so I feel better about it.

Hi there, I just sold my Louis Vuitton cles which I've been trying to sell for a while now. I had it on best offer and this person just bought it straight off. They only have 4 feedback and its mostly recent but all for football stuff so I'm a little put off and worried I'm going to be messed around but they did pay straight away. Should I be worried?

OMG, the same thing happened to me tonight. Wow!!
I had balenciaga bag for sale with BIN and Best offer. And was getting so so offer now and then. And this morning I woke up to a person with 1 feedback bought it with BIN.
I freaked out but a buyer sent a nice email requesting total and then paid right away.
But i'm still freaked out so I know how you feel.
We should stick together in these dark times LOL
Hope your sale goes well!

Sometimes things aren't always what they seem. I had a buyer with 100% positive feedback from over 100 people and they have yet to pay or initiate communication with me. To be fair, it is Thanksgiving weekend but still, at least shoot me an email so I'm not left hanging.

However, I would be really nervous too so I'm glad it worked out.

Okay well they've recieved the purse as of yesterday but no feedback or reply to my message asking if they recieved it okay, little worrying but I'm hoping for the best!

Okay well they've recieved the purse as of yesterday but no feedback or reply to my message asking if they recieved it okay, little worrying but I'm hoping for the best!

I would just sit tight. Not everyone leaves feedback. If there is a problem, you will hear from the buyer. No news is good news.

I hope it will work out fine for you. I have recently sold a $900 item to a zero feedback buyer. We had talked via message before I ship but I was still worried till she left a feedback. So I can relate :P

The day after she got the item, I messaged her asking if things are ok. She did not reply till Monday. But she did reply and a big positive feedback. I know eBay gets so scary for sellers now, but keep some faith and good luck!! ;)

heard from the buyer and they said they said everything was fine. I replied just asking if they get a minute could they leave feedback. Hopefully I'll get my good feedback in the end! :smile: