Sold a bag and got some new things...quick instant reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just some of my recent purchases.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WOW, great items! Congratulations! Love the first pochette (sorry forgot the name)

3. wow! what a great haul!!!!

4. Congratulations!

5. Love everything, especially the idylle fusain speedy! And wow, did you get all of the new affiche items? lol

6. great haul! Lvoe all the new slgs

7. I know I got carried away with the new Affiche items, but I loved them! I did the same thing when the groom line came out and I still love my groom stuff! The only thing in the picture that is not new is the bag charm on my speedy, but everything else I just got within the last month and a half. I sold my Monogramouflage Speedy and although I was kind of sad to see it go, I was able to get all these things instead and not really break my ban.

8. Delightful is so cute and I love them all! Great buys!

9. Congrats! You got some really great stuff!

10. Congrats, everything is beautiful!

How do you plan on using your new Affiche Mini Pochette?

11. That is a great haul of new goodies! Congrats on all of it!!

12. Thanks! I am not sure how I will use it, but I had to have it! It was too cute and I just thought I would use it eventually.

13. congrats on all your new LV's!!

14. Nice, Congrats!

15. Love everything! congrats!