Solange Knowles

I think that the journalist was a true PROFESSIONAL. She really moved right along to spare Solange any further damage. Snaps to the journalist. As for Solange, I just don't know why she does not do it for me. That of course is my opinion

Solange Knowles Mistakenly Accuses News Anchor

Wed, 27 August 2008 at 10:05 pm
solange-knowles-news-anchor.jpg

Solange Knowles is trying to step out of her older sister Beyonce’s shadow, much like Ashlee Simpson did with older sister Jessica. But when Solange was interviewed by Fox News Las Vegas, things didn’t go quite the way they were supposed to.
Before her interview went live, Solange was asked if she would talk about the closing of Jay-Z’s Las Vegas Club 40/40. The answer was obviously no, so the anchor agreed not to mention it on air. Solange wasn’t aware that this happened off-camera, so after she was enthusiastically welcomed to the show by the news anchor, she sternly said:
“I have to say, that was not a very professional introduction before. Please don’t tie me into family and my brother-in-law’s establishment.”
The news anchor gets confused and profusely apologizes. Someone from her news team then blurts out, “That wasn’t live, Solange. That wasn’t on [live] TV.”
Solange didn’t look very happy. But at least we confirmation that Beyonce’s married–straight from her sister’s mouth! Check out the video clip below –

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L7O9jLgGcQ&eurl

LOL, how embarassing. Anyone notice how her posture changes into a attitude-ish way once she realizes she was wrong? (after she said OH).

lol!

They're ripping her a new one, and rightfully so...There's a way to be a ***** and get your message across. I'm not even in the entertainment industy and I come up with something as simple as, "I cannot comment on ________. I do, however, have a fabulous album that is debuting today that I would love to tell you about!"

Oh, well....what's done is done. I guess if she knows nothing about manners "Damage Control" is asking wayyy too much.

She comes across as full of it. Of course it's easy to enter the business when you have millions behind you because of your sister. She doesn't deserve fame imo. Also that clip pretty much summed her up. NOT a fan.

Exactly! She had such an attitude. I never cared for her before and now I just dislike her.