Sohooooo!!!!!!! (just pictures, no reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so i'm fairly new to Coach and i didn't know what styles were in the Soho line until i looked at the new floorset pictures yesterday! *thanks to Bunny for posting those, i really appreciate it!*

I took a risk and convinced the hubby to take me to the outlet yet again... so that i could return/repurchase my lg black Zoe since i have never used her and the price dropped dramatically! To my surprise, i was lucky enough to get a PA! My Zoe, along with some other purchases was supposed to be a 6 yr anni gift, so with the money i saved from the Zoe... i got this......
    Sorry i dont know what its called....or what colour it is..beige? sand? - i just know its Soho convertible.....

crossbody
    [​IMG]

shoulder
    [​IMG]

2. OMG! Your bag is lovely! Somwone, what is the name/style of this bag?

3. very nice, love the versatility of convert. you must of loved that pa too

4. how much was she?? I want one now!! lol

5. gorgeous bag--it looks great on you both as a shoulder bag and a crossbody! great 6 year anniversary gifts :biggrin:

6. That is really cute! I love it!

7. here's the tag...i dont understand all the shortforms :sad: if someone could kindly translate....thanks in advance!
    [​IMG]

the bag was $169 + 20%off coupon- i paid an extra $24.00 on top of the original price of my zoe ($259) after the PA

8. Lovely bag. Congratulations

9. soho pleated leather convertible shoulder bag

10. I love that color and it looks wonderful on you. They didn't have those at the one I went to.

11. oooh!! sooooo(ho) pretty!!

12. sooo very pretty. i really like the pleats and color. plus the crossbody option is really nice. ahh so many bags i like :P

13. Pretty! I was stunned by how much I loved all the Soho stuff!!!

14. Very pretty!

15. I love that color and bag!! Totally a good shopping purse!