Soho Studded Hobo Question!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, everyone! I'm new but I've been reading posts for a few days now and you guys know EVERYTHING!

I was hoping you could help me with a question about one of my bags. I have the Soho Studded Hobo in Bordeaux. I love it! I got it in Fall 2005 (I think).

What I'm looking for is the matching wallet. I've seen this bag in camel and black (but with a different style number) - my bag is 9639, the others are 10931. After some hard work I discovered the matching wallet (6a01) but I've only seen it in camel. Does it exist in Bordeaux?

And does anyone have any idea why my bag has a different style number than the other two colors? My bag also has a metal hang tag and the other ones don't.

I've scoured eBay, this forum, Google, everything I can think of and I haven't found an answer. I'm hoping that someone can help!

Attached Files:

2. The best thing to do is to bring it to a store and let them look in "tools of the trade" or let them put you in "clientrack" so when something comes up they can notify you. Hope that helps! Good Luck!:happydance:

3. Thanks!!! That helps a ton! I'll ask next time I'm in the store. Maybe they can explain the style number thing. :biggrin: