Coach Soho Slim Crossbody

I'm not quite sure myself, as my black bag hasn't arrived yet. I've had the denim one for half a year now, and do use it regularly. The size is ideal for me, and it has gotten a bit more flexible over time with what I can put in it but it still holds it shape fairly well. On the other hand, I've been looking for a small black purse that is a bit dressier, so hopefully the black tea rose one fits the bill. After seeing your pictures though, I'm leaning towards keeping both, but want to see them both in person first!

Where did you find these bags may I ask?
I got them directly from Coach. The Tea Rose I ordered from the website/ SAS last week, but the Soho Link I had my SA find for me, so ordered that one in- store. ( The Denim). I called Coach Customer Service about the Chestnut one, and they found it for me. Luckily, both Links were included in the SAS also!! So, all directly from Coach!

Reactions: LVlover13
If anyone else is trying to decide, this is washed red in front and bordeaux in back. I was going to keep one and return one but they are so different that I may just keep both. Looks like Coach.com no longer has them, but FOS does.View attachment 4107171
Very pretty!! I'm keeping my Denim Link and still on the fence about keeping the second- Black Tea rose. Only because I've never had two of the same style purse before. I like to have varied styles. But these do seem super functional when you are just out for the day. I plan on taking my Denim next week for vacation to be hands free, and a nice size to throw in my tote on the plane. But do I really need two? Not sure yet.

I got them directly from Coach. The Tea Rose I ordered from the website/ SAS last week, but the Soho Link I had my SA find for me, so ordered that one in- store. ( The Denim). I called Coach Customer Service about the Chestnut one, and they found it for me. Luckily, both Links were included in the SAS also!! So, all directly from Coach!
Thanks! I've been looking for the tea Rose in utility but no luck. I have the black tea rose and fell in love with the strap. Too bad I missed utility as I love the color so much.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: Runnurse21
Ok, finally joining in with Beechwood. I've been intrigued with this bag but never saw in person until today. I also was wanting something in beechwood and the swagger crossbody didn't have me sold due to the suede. I saw this one today and I knew it was the winner. I picked up the card case at the outlet to use with it.

I present beechwood...

IMG_20180622_193455.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk