Coach Soho Slim Crossbody

Just saw @LOVEsersen pics in the Spring/Summer 2018 thread and there's a new Soho with a partial C link strap and the embossed Penguins. Looks like the Soho is here to stay for a bit.

It made me think we need a Soho Clubhouse forum. Any chance one of the mods can move this thread to a Clubhouse thread? Doesn't seem to make sense to start from scratch when there are so many pretty pics/reveals already.

I really hope they continue the Soho silhouette. It's so functional. I'm a little worried that they clearanced all of them during the winter sale.

What I really hope is they rerelease the Soho for Spring with d-rings for the shoulder strap to attach and detach (like the Dinky) so that the statement straps can be worn with the Soho! This is me wishing out loud, though...

Just saw @LOVEsersen pics in the Spring/Summer 2018 thread and there's a new Soho with a partial C link strap and the embossed Penguins. Looks like the Soho is here to stay for a bit.

It made me think we need a Soho Clubhouse forum. Any chance one of the mods can move this thread to a Clubhouse thread? Doesn't seem to make sense to start from scratch when there are so many pretty pics/reveals already.
Ohhhh...I hadn't noticed the 'C' strap. SAFE!

View attachment 3936509 Not a terribly exciting pic - but happy to have my small Soho family together for a quick shot. Outdoor lighting would be better. As would above freezing temps. Thus we await spring.

Black & Vermillion. (Of course a cat had to photobomb.) Happy with my 2017 Soho stash - eapsicially since I didn’t pay FP for either :cool:
The Black is lovely too - I love the contrast stitching they use for black 1941 items.

i picked up my Melon Soho today; I'm really glad that I exchanged the Bordeaux for it. It looks quite different in a light colour. I really like the Tea Rose strap; it will look great with my Melon Apple Watch band. I loved the Primrose too; I was torn about which to get, but only wanted one.

Reactions: MooMooVT
The Black is lovely too - I love the contrast stitching they use for black 1941 items.

i picked up my Melon Soho today; I'm really glad that I exchanged the Bordeaux for it. It looks quite different in a light colour. I really like the Tea Rose strap; it will look great with my Melon Apple Watch band. I loved the Primrose too; I was torn about which to get, but only wanted one.
Yes - the contrast stitching gives it a dash of personality. If my lighting was better it would really show!

I could see one more Soho in a Spring/Summer color. Nothing is stricking me just yet. However, I never did get my Steel Blue fix so that would be a dreamy option!

Maybe some pics of your new beauty? :angel:

Yes - the contrast stitching gives it a dash of personality. If my lighting was better it would really show!

I could see one more Soho in a Spring/Summer color. Nothing is stricking me just yet. However, I never did get my Steel Blue fix so that would be a dreamy option!

Maybe some pics of your new beauty? :angel:
I’ll take some pics in natural light; it was too dark when I got home from work to really capture the colour.

Reactions: MooMooVT
IMO I think the Nolita wristlets are underrepresented! They're quite useful, as I've discovered from owning a few.

Totally agree! Nolita fan here too. I have the 22 in black. I happened to be at the outlet one day with it and asked if they had any long straps that would make it into a crossbody. The super nice SA said they usually have a box of random straps and that she would check. She came back with this black one with gold hardware. It’s perfect and was free!

IMG_1516228338.137244.jpg