Soho Signature Flap in Berry!

sari_luna

Mar 15, 2008
I just bought the Soho flap yesterday along with the snail keyfob! I wanted to make this topic yesterday, but I decided to wait until the morning for better pictures. This is my first time showing my purse to you guys, so I hope I did okay.

I decided to buy the flap after returning an item at my closest Coach store yesterday, since after seeing the Chambray Madeline and got really disappointed by the color. I really love this Soho flap and I thought it was a perfect item for me for summer. I will be buying a wallet for her soon, I'm deciding either on the matching mini wallet or the French Purse. Most likely the latter, though. :biggrin:

The Snail doesn't match the Soho flap unfortunately, so he's hanging on my Madeline that I've packed away into the dustbag. ^^;;

Enjoy?

snail.jpg

Attachments

• purse.jpg
    purse.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 117
  • shoulder.jpg
    shoulder.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 159
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 107
That is such a cute bag! I thought that I was done with the signature stuff, but I really love the way the berry just 'pops' from the khaki-I saw it IRL yesterday, and it really caught my eye. Congrats on your new beauty!

Thank you so much ! :heart:

The color was too irresistible! I couldn't pull myself away from it. I agree, I love how it pops up of the khaki. I kept telling myself I would just buy leather next, but this one was to die for.

I love the looks of that bag!! I think it is probably best for a woman in her 20-s but maybe I am all wrong about that. The watermelon keyfob goes best with it.