Soho Satchel 11866

Mar 3, 2008
Does anyone know if this bag will come out in the 'Soho' floor set. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:
2847993867_e89331e4ff.jpg

I'm hoping this bag (or something similar) will be released in the new Soho floor set. Is Soho set out to be released at the end of this month? I have always liked the Soho satchel, but DIDN'T like the zipper -- the way it started and stopped like a jacket.

I don't recall seeing anything like this on the product knowledge cards for the new Soho items. I'll be happy to double check for you on my next shift though.

I liked the metallic one:

Yeah, I like this one too, actually, and I've seen it as well as the leather one at the outlets. I almost bought it but just have way too many leather bags on my list and probably wouldn't get around to wearing it that much.

The new boutique Soho line is going to be very different. One of the SAs was talking to me about this and was very excited because it doesn't really "look" Soho. I asked to see the binder sheets when I was at my local boutique, but at the time, they said they didn't have them. I know some stores do, though, but I forgot to ask after that at other places.