Soho Optic Sig - WHITE

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone have the White soho with the bee applique?
    I was wondering how hard it is to keep clean? I would not use it everyday.
    What do you think?:confused1:

I love the optic bags and am thinking of the Chelsea Satchel also.

2. I dont own the bag that youre talking about, but Coach does have a cleaner that you can buy to use on their bags. Optic is a great choice, I just love the shimmers! I have an optic hobo and an optic chelsea.

3. The cleaner is FABULOUS... I had some coffee with me and someone pulled into my lane, I jerked my car into the clear and the coffee spilled all over my scarf print :crybaby:I did my best to dab it with a clean cloth (no rubbing!) and couldn't clean it until I got home and needless to say - IT ALL CAME OUT!! :yahoo: I thought it was ruined.

4. Wow that is a great story!!! I am so glad it all came out!!! :tup:

5. I do have that bag and I am just slightly more careful with it than I would normally be. I used it almost every day this past spring/summer and she still looks wonderful. I did get one spot on the back from setting her on a table in a bar (let's just say it was late in the night and I was not thinking! OMG!) but it came out the next morning by wiping lightly with a baby wipe. I've never used the cleaner, but I am sure it would work wonders if something got on her.

I think you'll do just fine as long as you just watch where you place her!

Coach Optic Sig Soho Small Flap.jpg