Soho Mahogany Flap Deal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know I know..... I have posted about my great deal in the other thread but I had to have my own because I am so excited about what a great deal I got on this purse. :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Orig price 218.00 and I got it for a whopping 55 bucks! My hubby said I can't buy anymore purses....little does he know that I will buy whatever I want when It's at a great price lol.

2. i love this bag. i have the same one in white leather with mahogany trim and im bidding on a light blue leather one right now. they are so simple and classy

3. Amazing deal! Congrats!

4. Ty :smile: It was the only one left in the store and I was shocked that it was priced so low. I have seen other girls on here that have the same kinda bag and they paid well over 100 for it....I am not sure if I want to keep it yet or not. I posted it on ebay to see if I can sell it if I can't I will keep it. I just couldn't leave it in the store for someone else to snag up lol.

5. wow that's an awesome deal.. and the bag is beautiful too.. Congrats :biggrin:

6. I love it and would like that bag a lot if it was the large size. Congrats! :tup: