Soho LYNNE Hobo

jxsie

O.G.
Jun 5, 2009
Has anyone seen this bag on the 20% off coupon that comes by email? I really like her! I wonder what she looks like in person. Has anyone seen her in person?? I'm banned, but I can still look can't I?? :biggrin:

edda_at_TPF

Apr 12, 2010
I saw them today. They're beautiful in person! It's about the same size as Maggie, with the same compartments inside. I think the buckle adds a little something to the bag and I almost like it better than the boutique Maggie. The saffron is gorgeous and it also comes in cobalt, black and white/tan leather. It comes in many fabric choices too, including this beautiful scarf print in a saffron/brown/gray color scheme. I think it also comes in black, pink, blue siggy and a silver/gray horse & carriage print.

They also have matching wallets and wristlets in saffron!

I'm really loving this new Lynne bag. I'll probably end up getting one in saffron.

clb2009

Feb 9, 2009
I just got back from my outlet and they had the new floor set out today.

I really like the Lynne. It looks like a Maggie with a front buckle. Same inside organization. I couldn't resist, I bought the White/Tan one. I think it looks classy with the contrasting trim.:graucho: