Soho leather shoulder bag

Bunnyfeva

Apr 15, 2012
So I am new to Gucci and have been looking into getting the Soho leather shoulder bag as my first Gucci purchase. I have been thinking about getting it in black and in the smallest size. So my question for all you lovely ladies and gentleman is- what makes you love this bag and would you recommend it as a first Gucci purchase :biggrin:

I think its pretty timeless looking - or will at least look good for a LONG time, opposed to other styles which look great now, but not as much in 2-3 years time.

Also it looks great with lots of different outfits :biggrin:

I was also thinking about getting this bag. I can't decide between the chain strap or the leather strap. The chain strap looks like it would be comfortable because it has the leather part on it, but I wonder if the chain makes the bag much heavier?

I'm also in the market for this bag. Deciding between black, metallic, or nude. I think I'm going for the leather strap because I just recently purchased a Chanel WOC so I'm up for this bag to be more of an every day crossbody. I think it will be perfect for years to come. Wondering if anyone has modeling pics with theirs to share?ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411225141.697697.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1411225158.074855.jpg

I was also thinking about getting this bag. I can't decide between the chain strap or the leather strap. The chain strap looks like it would be comfortable because it has the leather part on it, but I wonder if the chain makes the bag much heavier?
Hi, I tried the chain strap bag in the boutique and it was not heavy at all:smile:

I'm also in the market for this bag. Deciding between black, metallic, or nude. I think I'm going for the leather strap because I just recently purchased a Chanel WOC so I'm up for this bag to be more of an every day crossbody. I think it will be perfect for years to come. Wondering if anyone has modeling pics with theirs to share?View attachment 2756217View attachment 2756219
This is the soho disco bag, there is a thread on here regarding this bag:smile: