Soho Leather Chain Shoulder Bag - OPINIONS PLS!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Nikki528

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
I actually just bought this bag in metallic grey (on sale, too). The bag is big enough to fit essentials. AND I actually tested it out--my mini totes umbrella fits in it!!! I'm so hyped bc I prefer to always keep an umbrella with me. So after testing, it held my umbrella, iPhone, keys, LV key pouch (I generally use this as a wallet for my small handbags) and lip gloss. If i situate the items properly, I may even be able to fit my mini portable phone charger.

I don't have an Eva, I have the Favorite MM, which is definitely bigger than the chain bag.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

FabuLex

O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Toronto
I actually just bought this bag in metallic grey (on sale, too). The bag is big enough to fit essentials. AND I actually tested it out--my mini totes umbrella fits in it!!! I'm so hyped bc I prefer to always keep an umbrella with me. So after testing, it held my umbrella, iPhone, keys, LV key pouch (I generally use this as a wallet for my small handbags) and lip gloss. If i situate the items properly, I may even be able to fit my mini portable phone charger.

I don't have an Eva, I have the Favorite MM, which is definitely bigger than the chain bag.

Ohhh I didn't know it fit that much! I've had my eye on it but I'm so used to big bags I just assumed it was too small ... interestinggg :graucho:

gail13

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
land of lala

Does it hurt the shoulder to carry that much in the bag with a chain strap?

Nikki528

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Does it hurt the shoulder to carry that much in the bag with a chain strap?

Not sure; I just got the bag on Tuesday and I haven't used it yet. It probably won't bother me, though, I'm used to carrying a lot of stuff in shoulder bags.